This recipe is a simple as it gets. All you need are some frozen bananas and blueberries to make a deliciously sweet antioxidant rich frozen dessert. The best thing about nice cream is that it is so healthy you can eat it for breakfast. For me, this makes a nice change from porridge and smoothies. It’s nice to mix it up sometimes.
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 6 tbsp’s of almond milk / milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp peanut/ almond/ cashew butter
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Optional extras include maca, avocado , chia/ flaxseed.
- Add all the indgredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to stop the machine and mix the indredients half way through.
- Serve into a bowl and enjoy xx
♥ ♥ ♥