What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. All you need to do to participate is open the book that you are currently reading to page 34. If you have an ebook, go to 34% and answer the following 3 questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share a complete sentence (or two)?
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Feel free to leave a link to your (What Are You Reading Wednesday) post in my comments section. I would love to read your answers!
1. This week I am reading “You Think You Know Me” by Clare Chase.
2. “Although I had wanted to tell someone all about it, this wasn’t what I’d had in mind. Sally was one thing, but Sally plus Alicia was another. The fine drizzle in the air didn’t enhance my mood; it was a bit like walking through a cloud.”
3. I would quite happily trade places with Anna the protagonist in this book for a day, from what I have read so far. While she is faced with some dilemmas and difficulties, honestly I think she has little to complain about. She is young, free and single and her life is hardly one that you could call boring. So yes please, I would happily swap some of the mundane routines of motherhood for a little taste of Anna’s life and the opportunities that come with that.